As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
2 x Lily of The Valley- RHS Award Recipient- Signature Scented Bell Shaped Flowers- A Woodland Flowering Plant- Grow in Your Beautiful Gardenschone
- Size: 1. You will enjoy a garden with enchanting white flowers hanging like fairy bells above the emerald-green foliage. When to plant: – sow between january to may and flowers will bloom april to may. How to plant: simply plant the roots 5cm deep and 20cm apart and wait for your beautiful blooms.
This kind of cultivation is relaxed and stress-free for both gardening experts and beginners - PLEASE READ FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASE. Guarantee: these roots you receive from us should reach you in the best condition and be of top quality.
Contents: 2 x convallaria majalis perennial Roots. Create a breathtaking landscape with this perennial roots-Lily of the Valley. Height 20cm. The roots you’ll get from us will be the largest size possible, first class and healthy to ensure the best and tallest flowers – GuaranteeD.
Soil moisture: Moist and well-drained soil. We have worked with our suppliers for many years to guarantee this. Botanically known as Convallaria majalis, lily of the valley grows naturally. We know how annoying it is if you plant something and wait eagerly for it to flower, only to find that it’s the wrong colour or form. Lily of the valley is known for its pure white, bell-shaped flowers and unforgettable perfume.
Queen Elizabeths Favourite Plant, Potted Plants for Gardens Shade Loving Flowering Plants, You Garden, Pack of 3 Lily of The Valley Perennial Plants in 9cm PotsYouGarden
- Blessed with masses of tiny white bell-shaped flowers with sweet scent in late spring. Rising up to 20cm on arching stems, which contrast with its clumps of dark green foliage.
Will flourish for many more years, coming back bigger and better each year! Supplied as a pack of 3 established plants in 9cm pots NB plants die back underground in late summer until following spring. Ideal for brightening up a shady border.
Convallaria Majalis 'Lily of The Valley' Jumbo Planting Pips x 5 by Plug Plants Express LimitedGROWTANICAL
- Professionally grown in holland, these pips come with a first year flowering guarantee! Lily of the valley is a hardy perennial, it will thrive in a shady area that does not become too dry in summer so it's always a good idea to incorporate organic matter, .
4. Thompson & Morgan
Scented Flowers, Convallaria Hardy Garden Perennial Plant, Spring Flowering, Lily of The Valley, Low Maintenance, Plants for Shade, 3 x Convallaria Majalis Bare Root Plants by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- Lily of the valley blooms in late spring with fragrant, dainty white bell-shaped flowers. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. A low-growing hardy perennial plant which thrives in shade.
Low maintenance, great for cottage gardens. Convallaria majalis lily of the valley is a outdoor hardy perennial plant with fragrant white flowers. Ideal for cottage gardens, borders and narrow, shaded planting areas or potted on the patio.
Bare root hardy plants; supplied as 3 x Convallaria Majalis bare root plants. Lush green leaves perfect form a dense ground cover over time, acting as a weed suppressant.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Prefers a rich soil which doesn’t dry out in summer. Ground cover plant suitable for shade. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
5. Carbeth Plants
Lily of The Valley Plant, Convallaria Majalis Growing Plant in a 10cm Pot Ready to PlantCarbeth Plants
- Lush green leaves perfect form a dense ground cover over time, acting as a weed suppressant. Great ground cover - convallaria majalis lily of the Valley is a outdoor hardy perennial plant with fragrant white flowers.
Ground cover plant suitable for shade. Create a beautiful garden: show your creativity and get rewarded with one of the most fragrant blooming plants in the spring and early summer. Take the hassle out - this listing is for one plant already growing - Take the hassle out of planting with this already growing cluster of Lily of The Valley Plants.
Flowers - lily of the valley blooms in late spring with fragrant, dainty white bell-shaped flowers. You will enjoy a garden with enchanting white flowers hanging like fairy bells above the emerald-green foliage. Low maintenance, great for cottage gardens.